Business Online Banking
Your time is valuable and maximum control is essential. Whether you are in the office or out and about, managing your accounts is easy with Business Online Banking.
- View your bank statements
- View front and back images of cancelled checks
- View account balances and transaction details in realtime
- Set up alerts to be notified of important account activity
- Issue stop payment requests in realtime
- Make loan payments and initiate loan advances
- Reorder checks
- Reconcile your accounts with the ability to export data to Microsoft® Money, QuickBooks®, a CSV file, a PDF file or a QIF file
- Set up multiple users with varying levels of access
- Tokens provided for additional security
- Opt for e-Statements to eliminate risk of statement being lost or falling into the wrong hands
- Transfer funds in realtime – transfer to one or many accounts
- Initiate direct deposit of payroll1
- View and pay bills
- Pay state and federal tax payments
- Send money via wire transfers or ACH1
1 Subject to approval.
- Ability to perform own business banking transactions
- Increased productivity
- Flexibility to bank at any time, day or night
- Greater control over cash flow and forecasting
- Instant access to bank account information
- Secure transaction processing
For more information about Business Online Banking, please contact our Director of Cash Management, Michael Rossetti at 781-481-5816 or by email at michael.rossetti at stonehambank dot com.
1Subject to approval.
Would you like to know more about...
More time to catch up.
Deposit a check, find free ATMs, check your balance, transfer funds, view recent transactions, and even pay bills, all from the palm of your hand.