FREE Shred Day with Social Distancing
April 17, 2021
Saturday, April 17th
9:00am to 1:00pm
Food Drive to support local food banks!
AT BOTH OUR LOCATIONS:
Stoneham Branch | 80 Montvale Avenue | Stoneham MA 02180
Billerica Branch | 493 Boston Road | Billerica MA 01821
Did you know that shredding confidential documents is one of the easiest ways to protect yourself from identity theft? Join us for a FREE, socially distant event to shred your confidential documents safely and securely.
FOR THE HEALTH AND SAFETY OF ALL
• When you arrive, you will be met by one of our friendly StonehamBank team members to direct you to table locations.
• We will require attendees* to be responsible for placing their documents to be shredded and non-perishable food donations directly on designated tables when possible.
• Please practice social distancing, by staying at least six feet apart from others when outside your vehicle.
• We require you to wear a face-covering** that must cover your mouth and nose, we’ll be wearing ours too!
To protect all attendees and our team, we ask that you stay home if you are exhibiting any COVID-related symptoms or have been in close contact with someone with COVID-19 in the last 14 days.
* StonehamBank team members wearing gloves and face coverings will be available to assist attendees not able to place documents and/or food donations on designated tables
** Customers will be required to wear masks and follow the state of Massachusetts social distancing guidelines. For customers who cannot wear a mask contact our Customer Contact Center by phone at 888-402-2265.