StonehamBank Offers FICO Credit Seminar
May 1, 2013
POWERING UP YOUR CREDIT SCORE
What: Educational Credit Scoring Seminar
When: Tuesday, May 14, 2013, 8 - 9:30 AM
Where: StonehamBank, 80 Montvale Avenue, Stoneham
Kim Carpentier, General Manager of Valley Credit Repair & Credit Coaching
The purpose of this seminar is to teach you what credit entails, why it is important and how to build your credit worthiness. In this presentation you will learn:
- What “credit” is and why it has become so important in our everyday lives.
- The rules of the credit scoring industry.
- What the credit score means…..What is FICO.
- The 5 components of your credit score.
- Quick steps you can take to enhance your credit score.
- How to fight faulty credit data that brings down your score.
- And how to protect your credit future!
Register today - seating is limited. Call or email Michele Fitzpatrick, 781-481-5939, mfitzpatrick at stonehambank dot com
StonehamBank is a full-service community bank offering state of the art products and services to residents and businesses throughout eastern Massachusetts and southern New Hampshire. In addition to providing progressive products and convenience services, StonehamBank believes in making a difference in the community through its Community Involvement Program and Charitable Foundation. Member FDIC. Member SIF. Equal Housing Lender.For more information on StonehamBank, please visit www.stonehambank.com or call directly at 1-888-402-2265.