Electronic Statement Disclosure and Agreement
Before you can enroll in or access our Electronic Statement Presentment Services ("e-Statement Services"), the Electronic Signatures in Global and National Commerce Act (ESIGN) and other laws and regulations require us to obtain your consent to electronic delivery of your periodic account statements and associated disclosures required under Federal and/or State laws or regulations (collectively "Statement(s)"). Please read this Electronic Statement Disclosure and Agreement (this "Disclosure") carefully and save or print a copy for your records.
Your Consent Is Required
You must consent to electronic delivery of your Statements in order to continue enrolling in our e-Statement Services. If you do not want to receive your Statements electronically, you should click "Cancel" at the bottom of the Add Online Statements page and the enrollment process will be discontinued. If, after reading this Disclosure, you wish to consent to electronic delivery of your Statements and enroll in our e-Statement services, please return to the Add Online Statements page, check the box and click "Submit".
Definitions: In this Disclosure, the words "you" and "your" mean the owner and/or joint owner of the account who is/are requesting that notices of the availability of Statements for such account be sent electronically to your personal Internet e-mail address. The words "Bank," "we," "our," and "us" mean StonehamBank - A Co-operative Bank. Please see the definitions of "e-Statement Services", "Statements", and "Disclosure" above.
1. Agreement Acceptance: By checking the box and clicking "Submit" on the Add Onlne Statements page, you agree that:
a. You are requesting that StonehamBank make your Statements available to you electronically, by sending to your personal Internet e-mail address a notice that your Statement is available for viewing and a link to your Statement.
b. If you change your e-mail address, you will notify us of the change so that we may continue to send you your Statements electronically. You will also notify us of any changes in physical address or telephone number.
c. Except as expressly provided in this Disclosure, your participation in the e-Statement Services program does not change your rights and obligations related to your account as described in the document entitled "Important Account Information for our Customers", which was provided to you at the time you established your account with the Bank, as amended by us from time to time (such agreement, the "Customer Terms"), and any other agreements and disclosures relevant to your account, including, without limitation, any fees disclosed therein. You agree, however, that when any such terms and conditions, agreement or disclosure includes a time period stemming from your receipt of a Statement from the Bank, such time period shall start or end, as applicable, on the date that we send to your personal e-mail address a notice that your Statement is available for viewing.
d. Except (i) in the case of undeliverable e-mail, (ii) in the case of your withdrawal of your consent to electronic delivery of your Statements and resulting un-enrollment from the e-Statement program, as described below and (iii) upon your express request, as described below, after your enrollment in the e-Statement Services becomes effective, you will no longer receive paper copies of your Statements.
2. System Requirements: In order to participate in the e-Statement Services and receive and retain copies of your Statements electronically you will need to provide or obtain access to the following:
a. A computer and modem or other device capable of accessing the Internet b. An active "Internet Service Provider" c. A Web Browser that supports 128-bit SSL encryption d. The ability to download or print agreements and disclosures e. Adobe Acrobat Reader software
3. Updating Your Personal Information: You must keep us informed of any change in your telephone number, mailing address, or e-mail address. You may notify us of changes in any of the following ways.
a. For change of e-mail address, go to: www.stonehambank.com, log into your online banking account and change the address b. For change of mailing address or telephone number: - Telephone us at: 1-888-402-2265 - Contact us by postal mail: StonehamBank 80 Montvale Avenue Stoneham, MA 02180
- Complete the Address Change section on an account statement and mail to the above address. This section is found on the back of all paper statement pages, as well as the final page of your electronic statement.
4. Your Rights and Options:
a. Paper or Non-electronic Form. You are not required to enroll in the e-Statement Services program. You can continue to receive your Statements in the same format in which you currently receive your Statement, including, if applicable, paper. If you would like to receive your Statements electronically, however, you must enroll in the e-Statement Services program and agree to the terms set forth in this Disclosure.
b. Withdrawal of Consent to Electronic Delivery. If at any time after you consent to electronic delivery of your Statements you wish to withdraw your consent to electronic delivery of your Statements, you should go to www.stonehambank.com. Log into Online Banking. Select Statements from the left hand menu pane. Select Change the Statement Delivery Method. On the drop down menu select Paper and submit. If you withdraw your consent, you will be un-enrolled in the e-Statement Services program and will no longer receive your Statements electronically. Your Statements will revert to paper for the month following the month in which you withdrew your consent for electronic delivery.
c. Duration of Consent. If you consent to electronic delivery your consent will apply unless and until the earlier of (i) your withdrawal of consent as described in 4(B), above, or (ii) the Bank's discontinuation of electronic Statement delivery services.
d. "One-time" Non-Electronic Copy. If, after you are enrolled in the e-Statement Services program and without withdrawing your consent to electronic delivery of Statements, you would like to obtain a paper copy of a Statement you should contact StonehamBank at the above address in section 3B. The fee for a statement copy is US$5.00. We will notify you of changes as required by law.
5. The Bank's Right to Amend the Services: The Bank reserves the right to amend the e-Statement Services and/or the conditions of participation from time to time, including enlargement or restriction of services available though the e-Statement Service. Your use of the e-Statement Service after any change will indicate your agreement to the amendments and affirm your consent to electronic delivery of Statements. The Bank will make available to you electronically a copy of any amendments when required by applicable law.
6. Acceptance of e-Statement Agreement and Consent to Receive Electronic Disclosures: Checking the box and clicking "Submit" on the Add Online Statements page constitutes your written signature and consent to be bound
by the terms of this Disclosure and to receive Statements electronically. If you select the "Cancel" button on the Add Online Statements page you will not be enrolled, and you will not receive Statements electronically.