As a 7(a) participating lender by the U.S. Small Business Administration, the highest bank designation, reserved for top-tiered lenders, we can provide your business with more options and greater flexibility. We have the staff to approve SBA loans quickly, so you can focus what’s most important – your business.
Funds may be used for a wide range of purposes, including:
- To purchase owner-occupied commercial real estate
- Business expansion or acquisition
- Franchise financing
- Financing newly established businesses including startup costs
- Partner or management buyout
- Inventory purchase
- Equipment, machinery, furniture
- Working Capital
- Loan amounts from $250,000 to $5 million
- As little as 10% down on commercial real estate
- Terms up to 25 years
- Financing for loan closing costs*
* All products and fees subject to change without notice. Other non-SBA fees may apply. Subject to credit approval.