Touch ID®, Passcode, and Android Fingerprint
Touch ID, Passcode* and Android Fingerprint** are all seamless ways to log in to your mobile banking account. It's easy to set up with your Apple®or Android device and the StonehamBank mobile app.
How Touch ID, Passcode, or Android Fingerprint make your life easier:
It's Secure - Touch ID, Passcode, and Android Fingerprint provide protection on your personal information, even if your device is lost or stolen.
It's Convenient - With one touch or a simple pin number, you can quickly access your account balances in a fraction of the time.
It's Easy - Get started today by enabling Touch ID in your Apple Device; Passcode in your smartphone settings, or Android Fingerprint in your Android Device.
Use Touch ID, Passcode, or Android Fingerprint with your StonehamBank Mobile App:
1) Select Touch ID to set up on your Apple device. Set up Instructions. for touch ID
1) Select Passcode on your smartphone device. Set up Instructions. for passcode
1) Complete the Android Fingerprint setup with your Android device.
2) Log in to your StonehamBank mobile app and you will be prompted to set up either Touch ID, Android Fingerprint or Passcode within the app.
* You can use Touch ID with an iPhone® 5s or later, iPad® (5th generation), iPad Pro, iPad Air 2, or iPad mini 3 or later. Touch ID is available for StonehamBank online banking users only, iPhones only, no tablets. Passcode is available for StonehamBank online banking users only, iPhones and Android smartphones only, no tablets.
** You can use the Android Fingerprint Authentication option with Android devices running Android OS 6.0 and higher. The Android Fingerprint Authentication option is available for StonehamBank online banking users only, it is not currently available for Android tablet apps.
Would you like to know more about...
Want to earn rewards each time you shop?
Receive points for StonehamBank Visa® Debit Card transactions that can be redeemed for merchandise and travel.