Open an Optimum Student Checking account now through September 24, 2022, for your chance to WIN A $500 VISA® GIFT CARD in the Optimum Student Checking Sweepstakes.
See? Back to School feels better already.
- No purchase or payment of any kind is necessary to enter to win this contest. A purchase will not improve your chances of winning. Sweepstakes (the “enter to win”) is only open to legal residents of the U.S. and the District of Columbia and is void where prohibited by law. Entrants must be between 13 and 22 years of age. Employees of StonehamBank (the “Sponsor”) and their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, suppliers and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. The sponsor’s address is 80 Montvale Avenue, Stoneham, MA 02180. All entries must be received by 11:59PM on September 24, 2022. Winner of the Sweepstakes will be selected in a random drawing under the supervision of StonehamBank. The winner will be selected on September 29, 2022. The winner will be notified via email to the email address they entered within five (5) days following the winner selection. The odds of winning are determined by the number of entries. StonehamBank shall have no liability for a winner’s failure to receive notices due to winner’s spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If the selected winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, or fails to claim the prize within 15 days from the time the award notification was sent, the prize may be forfeited, and an alternate winner selected. The retail value of this VISA gift card is $500.00. The winner is solely responsible for any federal, state and local taxes. A form 1099 will be issued to the winner. Brands mentioned are not sponsors or participants in this promotion.
- Primary account holder must be 22 years of age or younger but not younger than the age of 13. Upon the primary account holder reaching the age of 23, the account will convert to a Simple Checking Account with all terms and conditions in effect at the time.
- $10 minimum balance is required to open account and earn interest. Certain restrictions may apply.
- Set of checks is a mini-pak that includes 25 checks. All additional orders are at the customer’s expense.
- Limit of $10.00 credit per account. Credit will be processed to Optimum Student Savings accounts in good standing after 30 days of account opening and will be reported on 1099-INT.
- Primary account holder must be 22 years of age or younger but not younger than the age of 13. Upon the primary account holder reaching the age of 23, the account will convert to an Optimum Savings Account with all terms and conditions in effect at the time.