Online Behavioral Advertising
Last Updated: March 15th, 2022
StonehamBank uses advertising service providers to help us determine which of our advertisements are most likely to be of interest to you by using certain Other Information such as web pages visited, search keywords entered, or your activities on our site. We limit access and collection of information for specific purposes by advertising service providers.
If you prefer we not use relationship based and/or certain Other Information to provide customized content and advertising, you have the choice to opt out of remarketing.
- Opt out of Google’s Ads Settings.
- If you don’t want Facebook to show you ads based on your activity on an advertiser’s websites or apps, opt-out here: https://www.facebook.com/ads/website_custom_audiences/
- If you don’t want Twitter to show you ads based on your interests or website activity, opt-out here: https://help.twitter.com/en/safety-and-security/privacy-controls-for-tailored-ads
- If you don’t want Instagram to show you ads based on your interests or website activity, opt-out here: https://help.instagram.com/155833707900388
- If you don’t want LinkedIn to show you ads based on your interests or website activity, opt-out here:
- If you don’t want YouTube to show you ads based on your interests or website activity, opt-out here: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/2662856?p=adssettings_activity&hl=en&visit_id=637738904541114944-618493285&rd=1
<>In order for relationship based or behavioral advertising opt-outs from StonehamBank sites and other sites to work on your device, your browser must be set to accept cookies. If you delete cookies, buy a new device, access our site or other sites from a different device, login under a different screen name, or change web browsers, you will need to opt-out again. If your browser has scripting disabled, you do not need to opt- out, as relationship based or online behavioral advertising technology does not work when scripting is disabled. Please check your browser's security settings to validate whether scripting is active or disabled.
- Using cookies: Cookies are pieces of information stored directly on the device you are using. Cookies we use do not contain or capture unencrypted Personal Information. Cookies allow us to collect information such as browser type, time spent on the site, pages visited, language preferences, and your relationship with us. We use the information for security purposes, to facilitate navigation, to display information more effectively, to personalize/customize your experience while visiting the site, and to recognize your device to allow your use of our online products and services. We collect statistical information about the usage of the site in order to continually improve the design and functionality, to monitor responses to our advertisements and content, to understand how account holders and visitors use the site and to assist us with resolving questions regarding the site. We also utilize cookies for our online advertising purposes. Please see the Advertising section for more information.
You can refuse to accept these cookies and most devices and browsers offer their own privacy settings for cookies. You will need to manage your cookie settings for each device and browser you use. However, if you do not accept these cookies, you may experience some inconvenience in your use of the site and some online products and services. For example, we will not be able to recognize your device and you will need to answer a challenge question each time you log on. You also may not receive customized advertising or other offers from us that may be relevant to your interests and needs.
Updates to this User Agreement
This Online User Agreement is subject to change. Please review it periodically. If we make changes to the Online User Agreement, we will revise the “Last Updated” date at the top of this Notice. Any changes to this Notice will become effective when we post the revised Notice on the site. Your use of the site following these changes means that you accept the revised Notice.