Everyday people just like you are being targeted by cybercriminals. They will stop at nothing to try to deceive you into providing them with your personal or financial information.
Stay Alert and Protect Your Identity
4.19.23 - NEW
We have been made aware of a recent scam where customers are receiving texts and calls from scammers claiming to be StonehamBank. Scammers are sending fake StonehamBank text messages and/or calls to trick you into providing your personal information in an attempt to access your financial accounts or services. StonehamBank will NEVER call you to ask for your User ID, password or verify security codes. If you receive an email, text, call or social media message from someone claiming to be from StonehamBank and you have any concerns about the validity, please contact us immediately.
Here's some helpful links:
- Avoiding and Reporting Scams
- What To Know About Cryptocurrency and Scams (FTC)
- Romance scams in 2021: Fraudsters to the left of you, fakers to the right (FTC)
- How to tell if someone is using your identity (FTC)
- Conned on social media? It’s not just you (FTC)
- New crypto payment scam alert (FTC)
- Common Health Scams (FTC)